I could not for the life of me get my hair to look good today. My hair is naturally fine and sort of wavy so sometimes it decides to just stay flat on top. Today was one of those days. So I ended up teasing it on top a little bit and putting the whole thing in a low bun. I still don't like it though, so excuse the funny hair.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick (I do use this combo a lot)

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Tilt e/s - inner 1/3 of lid
Freshwater e/s - mid 1/3 of lid
Blue Brown p/m - outer 1/3 of lid and into crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Lise Watier Marin e/l - to liner lower lash line

Lips
Marquise D' l/s
Live n Dye l/g (one of my nude HG combos)

1-12/3/9

2-12/3/9

3-12/3/9

4-12/3/9

5-12/3/9

2 Responses to "Bad Hair Day FOTD"

  1. The World's Dresser Says:

    I need to use Delft more often - I'll try this look out tomorrow!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Yey, I wanna see how yours turns out. Delft is one of my favourite paint pots

Post a Comment