I did another green look for yesterday's demonstration in front of the Parliament. It was a good gathering and CTV and CBC were there as well. Apparently they showed me on CTV news later on last night but I missed it :( Oh well, as long as our voice was heard.

I used my clear lipgloss and my beloved Blue Brown pigment to make my own lip colour. I actually liked the result so I will likely make more custom colour lipsticks in the future. I think I will use Rose pigment next! Oh and it was cloudy all day yesterday so there's no closeup pics except one I managed to take of my lips.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Deep Throat blush
Alpha Girl bp

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Gorgeous Gold e/s -inner lid
Humid e/s - lid
Blue Brown p/m - crease blended up
Deep Blue Green p/m - outer v and lower lashline
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Lise Watier Noir Intense e/l - to line

Lips
High Top l/s
Blue Brown p/m mixed with clear gloss

1-21/6/9

2-21/6/9

3-21/6/9

0 Responses to "I made my own lipstick!"

Post a Comment