August 22, 2009

The hubby and I attended one our friends' wedding yesterday and this is the look I wore. It was a very humid day and I think I look kinda greasy in these pics :/ I liked the makeup though. And I love my new Lise Watier glitter liner. I need to pick up some more and I should do a review on it here. I'll get to it this week :)

What's everyone doing this weekend? We have friends over for dinner and tomorrow we're going to my parents as most Sundays. I'll finally get to give my mom her b-day gift since she just got back from Quebec City (she had gone there with my dad to celebrate her 50th b-day).

Moving on to the look. I'm pissed off the glitter doesn't show that well it pics. It was super glittery and multi-colour in real life.

Face
MUFE HD Primer - this is a sample size I'm testing
SSC NC30
SFF NW30
MSFN Medium Plus
Sculpt
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Gold Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Crest the Wave e/s - inner 1/3 lid, lower lashline
Rated R e/s - between CTW and Teal
Teal p/m - middle 1/3 lid, lower lashline
NYX Black e/s - outer 1/3 lid and blended into the crease
Blanc Type and Your Ladyship - highlight
Solar While e/s - tear duct
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Lise Watier Sunshine g/l - on top of blacktrack

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Rags to Riches d/g

1-21/8/9

2-21/8/9

3-21/8/9

4-21/8/9

5-21/8/9

6-21/8/9

6 Responses to "Yellow and Teal Smokey"

  1. em Says:

    gorgeous! love the glitter liner :D

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you Em :)

  3. Shayla Says:

    Love, love, LOVE this look! The blending is amazing, and the blues/greens totally suit your skin tone. Not to mention the glitter liner is fun :D

    I have some black Lise Watier glitter liner that I should use more often...thanks for the inspiration, ma'am!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks, I'm working on my vertical colour placement. I saw the black glitter liner when I was getting this one, I'm def going back for that and more :) I like to support Canadian brands especially if they make cool glitter liners

  5. Marce Says:

    I love this look on you! So vibrant and fun! Come visit me at my blog ;)

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Marce - thank you *off to see your blog*

Post a Comment