7:58 PM

December 18, 2009

I tried this sorta unusual combo of lilac and coral tones on my eyes. I had more time on my hand this morning so I took my time choosing this combo. As mentioned in my previous post, we had our office holiday lunch today. We had Indian food catered in and there was tones of booz available so everybody was in a happy mood. People kinda lingered around the lunch table until around 3 pm then everyone just went home. I did a little bit of shopping and got me a dress to wear tomorrow. I'm actually going to 3 parties this weekend and wanted at least one new thing to wear.

Anyway, I will post the dress and whatever makeup I decide to wear with it tomorrow. Hope everyone's enjoying the start of their weekend.

Face
Cover FX primer
LW concealer wheel
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye powder
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apricot shimmer brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
NYX Lilac p/m - lid
Expensive Pink e/s - crease
OCC Glisten - crease
Coppering e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
LW Silver e/l - to line

Lips
Nars Afghan Red l/s

1-18/12/9

2-18/12/9

3-18/12/9

4-18/12/9

0 Responses to "Lilac and Coral"

Post a Comment