4:37 PM

January 22, 2010

Excuse the lame title, it's end of the week and I'm not very creative, just tired. I wanted to use some of my new goodies and also wear brighter colours since it was Friday. We're having a rare sunny day here in Ottawa so the pictures are more true to colour.

What is everyone's plan for the weekend? We're hosting a movie night tonight and going skiing tomorrow. Will likely errands on Sunday and then tune into the Grammy's.

Here's the look. Let me know what you think. Oh and excuse my messy looking hair :/

Face
Cover FX primer
MUFE HD 118
Ben Nye powder
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Apricot shimmer brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Winkle e/s - inner lid
Clarity e/s - outer lid
Copperplate e/s - crease
Prussian e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line

Lips
Myth l/s
Sock Hop l/g - I love how Myth erases my lips so you can see the peachyness of Sock Hop better :)

1-22/1/10

2-22/1/10

3-22/1/10

4-22/1/10

9 Responses to "Winkle Clarity"

  1. Shayla Says:

    As always, blues = awesome on you!

    I'm not up to a ton on the weekend...pet expo with a gal from work, and other than that grocery shopping and lazing around.

    Skiing again for you? Is there a hill close?

  2. Fintia Says:

    Pretty! hopefully this weekend I'll be doing my hair, eye brows and I sing at my church so it'll be good!

  3. Arezu Says:

    Love the blues, I did a blue look today also!

    And it's really nice here too, I'm anxiously waiting for the winter weather to hit.

    I have no plans for the weekend, other than work. And I probably go out with the family on Sunday.

    Even though your hair is "messy" it still looks good!

    Have a good weekend :D

  4. Jen Says:

    love it! i'm gonna buy winkle! oh my poor wallet!

  5. Shayla Says:

    Oh, and random - I just noticed that, like me, you have a beauty mark on your cheek/cheekbone under your eye. Yours is on the opposite side of mine though.

  6. Stephanie Says:

    love the look! these colors are very flattering to you!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - yey we're beauty mark twins! yea there are tonesa hills within 20-40 minute drive :)

    Fintia - Thanks sweetie :)

    Arezu - thanks! I feel like the hair looked better straight :(

    Jen - thank u so much :) and u need Winkle, lol!

    Stephanie - thanks girlie :)

  8. ShiningSttar Says:

    I need to be braver and experiment with some intense blues!! I love this though!!
    I've never tried skiing or anything, the BF is a snowborder and I think I wanna get into something too!!

  9. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tahnee - thanks, I really like blues, they always brighten my day. I'm also not very good at skiing, I'm trying to learn this winter though :)

Post a Comment