June 30, 2010

Sorry guys my blog is being boring the last few days, just FOTD's every single day! I've been very overwhelmed at work and am too tired when I get home to have interesting blogging ideas. I also get home late these days coz of workload. I'm gonna make it better this long weekend though, no more boring Beautyspot, lol!

This is a different look for me with the darker lid shade and lighter crease. I have done this sorta look with neutrals and greens but never with bright shades so I thought I try it. Not sure if I really like the result though. I guess that's why most ppl stick with lighter shade on the lids. I did love the lip combo though, prob the only reason why I'm posting this look in the end :)

Hope you are all having a great week. How many of your are having a long weekend soon?

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF45
Annabelle mineral foundation - Barely Beige
Nars Deep Throat blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Aquadisiac e/s - inner lid
Teal shade from Stila Doll'd Up palette - outer lid
Amber lights e/s - outer crease
Goldmine e/s - inner crease
Espresso e/s - uter v
Stila Bronze Smudgepot - to line

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Fleurry of Fun l/g

1-28/6/10

2-28/6/10

3-28/6/10

4-28/6/10

5-28/6/10

2 Responses to "Something Different"

  1. Fintia Says:

    I like this combo a lot! xo

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks sweetie :)

Post a Comment