October 7, 2010

Staying in the same blush theme, for this edition of Tried and True we have Nars Deep Throat blush. As I mentioned in the previous post, I absolutely adore Nars blushes. I don't think any brand competes with them in terms for pigmentation.

My first Nars blush ever was Deep Throat. I purchased this beauty back in summer of 2007 and have not been able to look back. Deep Throat is a pinky peach shade with some shimmer and glimmer but it's definitely not frosty. It's a great everyday blush for me and I can see it performing the same way on a varity of skintones. Here's a peek:

dt

Now I actually forgot to take a picture of me wearing this baby but if you look through my FOTD's, I'm wearing Deep Throat in 50% of them, lol! It translate to a beautiful warm pink shades on my cheeks though. I don't know if I ever run out of this blush, i wear it every other day for now three years and there's hardly a dent in it. But if I do run out, I shall buy another right away.

Do you own Nars Deep Throat? What is your favourite everyday blush?

3 Responses to "Tried and True - Nars Deep Throat"

  1. Tina Says:

    Hahahaha @ Deep Throat! I bought Deep Throat and Orgasm because of the names. Both just show up as glitter on me though...sub

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    lol, I like the name too :D I like how we have similar train of thoughts!

    Oh, I booked my hotel in NYC. I'll email u when I get in :)

  3. Michelle (LipstickRules) Says:

    Deep Throat! Love it too!

Post a Comment