6:55 PM

August 7, 2011


Hey lovelies! I feel like I haven't blogged forever (but it's probably only been a few days). I went to a cottage with 7 girlfriends this weekend and had a blast! I also came back nice and tan, haha! What did you guys do this weekend?

I'm just chilling at home today so I thought I catch up on the blogging with this look from last Friday. I used Old Gold (one of my fave pigments) in combination with the gorgeous burgundy that is Heritage Rouge. Hope you guys like it.

Face
F&B Foundation - N3
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Irresistiblement bronzer
Nars Deep Throat blush

Eyes
Cashflow p/p - base
Old Gold p/m - lid
Heritage Rouge p/m - crease
Later p/m - outer v
Creme de Miel e/s - tear duct area
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
MUFE #112 - above crease
Dark Diversion f/l - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Trimmed in Pink l/l
Chanel Emoi

1-5/8/11

2-5/8/11

0 Responses to "Old Gold"

Post a Comment