May 15, 2012

Yey, another FOTD! This one is from this past Sunday. Hubby and I went out to Dim Sum with some of my coworkers and then walked to the Tulip Festival which is held annually this time by Dow's Lake. It was such a perfect and sunny day too, not too hot just perfect!

I was wearing a burnt orange maxi dress and I did happy and warm colours on my eyes. One of them was MAC Bright Future e/s (LE), a sunny yellow from I think 2009. I had totally forgotten about this eyeshadow but it works great with other golds and any sunshine shade.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Nars Tinted Moisturizer - Alaska
Nars Irresistiblement Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat blush
Shell Pearl bpb

Eyes
UDPP - base
Shisheido pink cream e/s - base for outer lid
Bright Sunshine e/s (LE) - inner lid
Amber Lights e/s - lid
Rose p/m - outer lid
Inglot matte dark brown shade - outer v
Inglot shimmering copper shade - crease
Your Ladyship p/m (LE) - highlight
BB Chocolate Shimmer g/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Lips
Please Me l/s

1-13/5/12

2-14/5/12

3-13/5/12

4-13/5/12

Me by some of the tulips I thought matched my dress. I got the dress at Winners's a month or so ago and loving it! You will see me wearing more and more maxi dresses/skirts as the pregnancy progresses as they are just so comfortable. The necklace is by F21 and flat sandals (which you can't see) are by Steve Madden:

me

6 Responses to "Happy Look - Bright Future and Rose"

  1. Rachel Says:

    Love the creative eye. Lovelove the pink lip.

  2. Miss in Bloom Says:

    I love your eyeshadow - so pretty :o) I'm pregnant too...21 weeks and getting bigger by the day...can't wait to watch your tummy progress..x

  3. Candace Stevenson Says:

    yaya thanks for the tips! Love the eye shadow, you really pull it off well :)

    Lovely Little Rants

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Rachel - thank you so much!

    Miss in Bloom - awww, isn't second trimester the best? My tummy is now on a growth spur. It took a while to get here though (I only really got a bump at 22 weeks).

    Candace - thank you sweet :)

  5. alicia Says:

    love your lip color!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Alicia - thank you :)

Post a Comment