June 14, 2012

Hello beauties! I have another "warm weather" look to share with you today. I wanted to try out my Gosh Girl Power eyeliner which is an orange shade and did sorta neutral eyes to go with it (I used UD Naked Palette Original). I had this bright orange juice shirt on so I felt a bit matchy-matchy! Since I didn't want the whole look to be orange and warm, I added a dark teal liner to my upper lashlines (MAC Siahi fluidline).

I have my monthly prenatal appointment today and after that I'm moving to every two week appointments. I can't believe how fast the time has passed! I will do another pregnancy update next week when I'll be about 30 weeks pregnant.

In the meantime, here's the look. It was super simple to do and hope you like it enough to recreate it ;)

Face
Pro Longwear foundation - NW25
Nars Irresistiblement Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
UD Toasted e/s - lid
UD Darkhorse e/s - crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
MAC Siahi fluidline - to line (LE- don't know of a dupe in gel form)
Gosh Girl Power - lower lashline
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Guerlain Rose Bengal Rouge Automatic

1-11/6/12

2-11/6/12

3-11/6/12

4-11/6/12

2 Responses to "Orange Look with UD Naked and Gosh Girl Power"

  1. Arezu Says:

    Love the look!

    I wish I could wear coloured lipstick out more often. I just hate touching up and making sure it hasn't budged around.

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Arezu. Try lining ur lips first it should help with the lipstick movements :)

Post a Comment