12:10 PM

January 9, 2011


Hey beauties! I'm sorry I've been outta touch these days. The first week back from the Holidays is always tough for me so I tend to not be as inspired. I did do this look a couple of days ago when I finally felt like wearing more makeup than just eyeliner. I did a subtle green smokey look and paired it with banging orange red lips.

For this coming week, I'm planing on doing a review and also the next series of My Top 5 Products, which will feature Chanel this time. Hope you all have a great Monday.

Face
Chanel VA Foundation - BR20
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Istant Chic blush
BB Nectar Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Crest the Wave e/s - inner lid
Humid e/s - lid
Inglot deep brown e/s - crease
Inglot nude e/s - above crease
Vanila p/m - highlight
UD Stash 24/7 - lower lashline
BB Chocolate shimmer g/l - to line
Marcelle volumizing mascara

Lips
Annabelle Flame l/l
Chanel Vertige RA
Nars Babe l/g

1-6/1/12

2-1/6/12

2 Responses to "Subtle Green Smoke"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Hey lovely! Haven't commented for a while (though I still read EVERY post!) so I thought I'd pop by and say hi. I really love the green eyeshadow on you!

    And I feel you on the "back-to-work blues"...

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks, I know I've been bad with the commenting too...generally I'm going through some stuff so I'm not very communicative unless absolutely necessary. But I'm hoping to stay active in blogsphere

Post a Comment