March 20, 2012
Today is the first day of spring and I just now realize how long it's been since the last time I made a post here. I've been a terrible blogger. Though I've had a good excuse. Check this out:
I'm 4 months pregnant! I've had a difficult first three months with a couple of misscarriage scares but things seem to have settled finally and I'm now emotionally in a good place. I'm due August 28th! The picture is from my first scan about a month ago.
I don't intend on turning this blog into a pregnancy update blog, I may just share little bits here and there unless you guys want to hear more. The blog will remain primary about my beauty rambling. There are so many posts that I have planned that I just had never got to and now I can finally start drafting them.
Hope you all have a wonderful first day of spring. Much love to you all!!

22 Responses to "Big News - Reason Why I've been Away...."

  1. Alisa Says:

    Wonderful news! Congratulations!

  2. Lauren Clark Says:

    That's great!!! What a blessing, congratulations!

  3. Kia Says:

    Yayyyyyy I'm very happy for you and I'm glad you're back :D

  4. Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty Says:

    Congratulations! August is a great month (my birthmonth too) lol. Take good care of yourself

  5. The Dollymix Diaries Says:

    Amazing news Saadeh! Congratulations so happy for you xx

  6. Unknown Says:

    Congratulations! <3 <3 I say more pregnancy updates (with beauty updates still there of course). I love hearing about pregnancy progress and just how you are in general.

  7. Chester Says:

    This is great news! Congratulations! :)

  8. sugarbumpkin Says:

    *squeal* CONGRATULATIONS!!!

  9. Clara L. Says:

    OH MY GOSH SAADEH!!! This is HUGE! Ahhh! I'm so happy for you and your husband! BEST of luck!!! <3

  10. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    Congratulations!!!!

  11. Amina Says:

    omg! this is so wonderful! Congratulations!! Please keep us posted. I love hearing about pregnancy :)

  12. Shadowy Lady Says:

    awww thank u so much guys! <3I miss blogging and happy to be back. I will make sure to include pregnancy updates here and there :)

  13. Unknown Says:

    Aw, congrats to you guys!

  14. Laura @ Sawan-Heaven Says:

    Congrats! My birthday is August 30th. My husband and I just had our son February 6th. His actual due date was March 28th which is is next week.
    You are in for a fantastic new chapter. Enjoy every bit of it!

  15. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    OMG! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. :)

  16. Stephanie Says:

    Congratulations! You were very very missed!!! Looking forward to more great beauty posts and updates on your little one!

  17. Unknown Says:

    WOWWWWW!!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. A child is a God's blessing so I wish you the best and I'll lift you guys in prayer that everything goes smoothly :) HUGS>>>>

  18. Andrea Says:

    Congratulations

  19. Arezu Says:

    I've been wondering where you've been! When I read the title and saw the photo on my dashboard my jaw dropped.

    Congratulations! I wish you the best and I hope you have a safe pregnancy. Please keep us updated! I'd love to know how everything is going :)

  20. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you so much ladies <3 I feel so blessed already and cannot wait to meet the little one :)

    Laura - my own birthday is Feb 5th and baby is due Aug 28th. It's like the reverse of u and ur lil one :) how cute!!!

  21. Anonymous Says:

    GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you!
    Congrats, mom!

  22. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats!!! =)
    I am a reader from Ottawa and a possible future mom (hopefully soon!) And I would love to hear your experience with the doctors, exams and hospitals.

    Love your blog btw! =)

Post a Comment