September 9, 2011
Hey lovelies! Fall is finally here, yeyyyy! I can feel it in the air every morning and evening and the temperatures have now dropped to a high of 18C and low of 10C here in Ottawa. I am excited coz I absolutely LOVE fall for makeup and fashion. There are no better seasons.
I'm very happy to see some of my favourite trends coming back bigger and better than ever this fall, i.e., red everything, lace, animal print, romantic and feminine appliques... so my shopping list is big! I put together a collage of my most wished items for the new season, here they are:
1. H&M Flared Crepe Skirt - I'm excited to try out the new fuller and longer skirts this season. About 90% of my skirts (and I wear skirts most of the time) are pencil style. I'm ready to branch out though.
2. Zara Lace covered Mini - I'm a big fan of mini skirts. I have long and toned legs and I believe in "got it flaunt it" saying, lol! And I've always been a huge fan of lace so there you go!
3. Chanel Prelude quad - I love the different take on the smokey eye this palette offers. I will probably order mine from US though as I prefer the non-baked quads and we only get the baked ones here in Canada :(
4. Nars Mascate matte lipstick - I already hauled from Nars fall but will go back from this lipstick as, who was I kidding, I can never resist a red lipstick. Especially a darker one with flawless matter texture.
5. United Colors of Benetton Red Flare Pants - back to what I said above, I love the colour red. I'm happy to see this colour all over the place this fall. I need me a pair of great fitting red pants and these Benetton ones seem to fit the bill.
6. BSBG Leopard Print bootie - yey for animal prints being bigger and better this fall. These are just one sexy pair of heels, I need them like yesterday!
7. Banana Republic Rosette Skirt - this comes in black also but I'm gonna try and branch out and get the beige one instead. Aren't the rosette appliques cute?
8. Steve Madden Thronne booties - this fall I will get me a pair of laced up booties. I'm loving this camel shade Steve Madden's.
What are some of your most wished for items for this fall? Feel free to share?