June 13, 2011

Happy Monday my lovelies! I have for you one of this past weekend FOTD's. I went to a lunch date with hubby and then attended WestFest (an outdoor music/art festival) and had a blast. I wanted to wear smokey eyes but I also wanted to keep it low key so I reached for my beloved Nars Dogon duo. I cannot rave enough about this eyeshadow duo. No matter how I wear it, I always look put together with minimal effort.

How was you guys weekend? And is anyone already looking forward to the next one? Lol!

Nars Pore Refining Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye Concealer
Nars Laguna Bronzer

Delft p/p - base for lid
Painterly p/p - base for upper lid
Aqua e/s - inner lid
Nars Dogon duo - dar shade on lid, light shade in crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Lise Watier Black Teal e/s - to line
Lancome Definicils Pro mascara

Trimmed in Pink l/l
Chanel Emoi RA Laque Extrait



and one in Natural light:

And outfit of the day is a maxi print dress from Charlotte Russ and leather flat sandals from Gap. This was so comfortable and easy, breezy. I love maxi dresses in the summer:

5 Responses to "Duochrome Daytime Smokey"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Dogon looks great on you. I bought it last saturday but I find it too shimmery and "mermaidish". I will copy your eotd and try the dark side on lid and light side in crease.

  2. sugarbumpkin Says:

    I purchased Dogon a few weeks ago and I'm having a hard time falling in love with it =(

  3. Les Says:

    Make-up looks perfect! Very pretty!

  4. Straight Up Glam Says:

    I love this look on you! Dogon looks fabulous! And your dress is super pretty!!

    Andrée xx

    PS. I gave you the Kreativ Blogger award =)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Anon - Try it this way and it should work better. I also find it helps to use Dogon with matte shades :)

    Sugarbumpkin - aww, maybe try with the darker on lid as opposed to the crease

    Les - thanks hun :)

    Andree - hey, long time love! Will check it out fhor sure :)

Post a Comment