April 11, 2012

Hey beauties! I slept in today and hence went for one of my tried and true looks. This one features bold neon lips and glittery navy liner. It actually always gets me compliments; especially from the men (no idea why).

Face
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed in foundation
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt powder
Cantaloupe blush

Eyes
BB Cobalt Ink g/l
Lise Watier Starry Night eye glitter
Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
Lips
Temperature Rising l/l (LE)
Toxic Tale l/s (LE)

2-bold

1-bold

And my still tiny bump at 20 weeks (5 months) pregnant. I'm definitely not one of those women who show early. I have a feeling it will catch up with me in the last trimester. I'm wearing a stripped tee and navy/black pencil skirt by Zara and red round toe pumps by Jessica Simpson in this picture. Excuse my very weird looking face, no idea what the heck I'm doing :/

bump
Baby Gender Revelation:
Hubby and I went in for my 20weeks ultrasound today. Before I was pregnant, I had a hard time understanding this pregnancy measuring by weeks thing. But now that's how I talk myself, lol! So they scanned the baby, measured everything including heart beat. The baby was actually very active so she was giving the tech a hard time. Everything was fine though thankfully and she told us the gender as well: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!! Team pink all the way :D
Hubby and I are both very excited. He always had a feeling it would be a girl. I personally didn't have a feeling whatsoever but am very grateful. Grateful that the baby is healthy and kicking (though I still don't feel her kicks) and glad to have a mini me, hahaha! It will be fun now starting the nursery, picking names, buying lil girlie outfits.
I will update more on the coming weeks with pregnancy stuff in addition to the regular beauty stuff. In the meanwhile, hope you all have a great hump day!

7 Responses to "Neon Lips + Baby Gender Reveled!"

  1. amynicolaox Says:

    Congrats Saadeh once again, firstly that your baby is healthy & second how exciting for a little girl!!

  2. Lucy Says:

    love the color of that lipstick :)

  3. Kate MacDonald Says:

    That look is beautiful on you! I love Toxic Tale and I'm shocked it hasn't been brought back. Congratulations on your little girl- just you wait until she's old enough to want to explore Mommy's makeup collection!

  4. Amina Says:

    Congratulations!! I am sooo excited for you and your husband!!!! I love the makeup look too!!!
    Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy :)

  5. Clara L. Says:

    I'm so so so excited for you :) I love reading your updates!!!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amynicholaox - thanks hun. I was mostly concerned about the health since I can't feel kicks but girls are just too adorable :)

    Lucy - thanks hun :)

    Kate - I know it's one of those bold staples that everyone should have in their stash. My hubby's already teasing me about the lil girl and mommy's makeup stash :)

    Amina - thanks love, it's been a good pregnancy so far. Hoping the trend will continue.

    Clara - thanks sweetie. I'm planing on fitting a b-weekly update amongst other posts :)

  7. TANU Says:

    Baby gender prediction - Boy or Girl?

    HOW TO GET PREGNANT FAST

    Now Plan your Pregnancy as you like with HOME CHECK OVULATION KIT. You can now choose your time, date and symptoms of pregnancy.
    INDIA
    Call – 011-43104538, 09560506177
    Mail: - home.check.new@gmail.com

    AUSTRALIA
    Call – Pre Pregnancy Helpline- 0410326300, 1800 833 416(Toll free)

Post a Comment