11:14 AM

October 22, 2009

I did an all pink look today as pink somehow makes me happy. I was also wearing a pink argyle sweater so it was matchy matchy. I would actually say that yellow makes me happier than pink but yellow looks so freakin ugly on me. Something about that colour just messes up with my natural glow and makes my skin sallow. I must have alreday mentioned this coz I love yellow and hate that I cannot wear it, lol! Also, I think I look much older with my hair up, lol!

Anyway, here's the look. Hope everyone is doing well and excuse the lack of natural light pics. Once again, it's raining in this fine city.

Face
SSC NC30
MUFE Duo Mat 205
Stark Naked bpb

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p - base
Ego e/s - inner 1/3 lid
Fuchsia p/m - mid 1/3 lid
Post Haste e/s - outer 1/3 lid
Top Hat e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD 1999 24/7 - to line

Lips
Snob l/s
She Loves Cancy l/g

1-22/10/9

2-22/10/9

2 Responses to "All Pink"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Look at you miss pink!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks :) I feel like a big bubblegum, lol :D

Post a Comment