5:14 PM

October 2, 2010

Hey guys! Long time no NOTD! I purchased three of the Orly new Cosmic FX and love every single one of them. The first one I chose to wear was Galaxy Girl. This shade is a bit like MAC Blue Brown pigment but in polish form. It's a deep red toned brown with blue reflects. Totally unique and totally gorgeous! You will need at least two coats though to get the full effect. There is a dupe for this nail polish in MAC's Venomous Villains so if you like Galaxy Girl but don't have access to Orly, make sure to pick up the MAC dupe.

Here's a two coater swatch for you guys :)

orly


2 Responses to "Orly Galaxy Girl"

  1. Savannah Says:

    I really like this. I might have to pick it up when I'm done with Project 10 Pan.

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Savannah - I really need to do project 10 pan, lol! You'll not regret getting Galaxy Girl

Post a Comment