October 21, 2010

Hey lovelies! I'm having one of those unfortunate days when everything goes wrong. First I spent the first half of the workday covering up for someone else' screw-up, then at lunch time I went to get some things from my car when I dropped my iPhone in a big puddle of water :/ now obviousely it won't work. It's driving me nuts as I'm definitely addicted to my phone. I've put it in a bowl of rice as recommended in online forums so we'll see how it looks tomorrow. To make everything worse, I collided with some random guy on my way to the bathroom and my hand accidentally hit his *ahem* package! Yeah, just one of those days...

Anyway, here's my look for today to distract me from all the annoyance. In the meanwhile, please pray for the healthy recovery of my phone :/

Face
Lise Watier Portfolio
Nars sheer glow - Punjab
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
BB Nude shimmer brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Woodwinked e/s - inner lid
Platinum p/m - mid lid
Bronze e/s - outer lid
Inglot AMC Shine #40 - outer v
Inglot Matte #40 - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Annabelle Brown e/l - to line
Marcelle Volumizing mascara - review to come soon

Lips
Spirit l/s
Chanel Pleasing glossimer

1-21/10/10

2-21/10/10

3 Responses to "Worst Day Ever FOTD"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh no! Ur phone is in my prayers. I know what's it like to be without my baby phone. :(

    And yay for package feel...LOL! I would be okay with copping a feel. :) Hahahahaaaa!

    Hope u feel better mama! And lovely as usual!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    lol thanks Tina. I'm over it now. I did see the same guy today in the parking lot and pretended I didn't recognize him :D

  3. _thatsheart Says:

    Awh girl please feel better !! You look lovely btw !! I love your blog and am so amazed you're an engineer! How great are you !!?!?!?

    newest follower, would love if you supported my blog, I am a new blogger xx

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment