11:21 AM

February 13, 2012


This look was from last week but somehow got lost. I did an all out neutral look using my Naked 2 palette. I knew I didn't waste my money getting this, I use it every other day! Believe it or not it's actually more difficult for me to do this neutral look than wear a bright lipstick. But it's nice to do the whole nude make up thing every once in a while.

Face
Nars Copacabana Illuminator
Mixed with
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in BR20
Ben Nye powder
Nars Madly blush
Chez Chez Lame powder

Eyes
UDPP - base
Treasure Hunt p/p - base for inner lid
UD Half Baked e/s - inner lid
UD Pistole e/s - mid lid
UD Busted e/s - outer lid
UD Foxy e/s - highlight
UD Stash 24/7 - lower lashline
BB Chocolate Brown g/l - to line
Lancome Definicils pro mascara

Lips
MUFE 12C l/l
MUFE #29 lipstick
Nars Risky Business l/g

1-7/2/12

2-7/2/12

4 Responses to "All Over Neutrals"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh how gorgeous! Glad u like the palette...I won't be getting it with my anti-nude love and all that. And your hair is looking so lovely with those highlights :)

  2. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Gorgeous! I gotta start using my palette as well.

  3. Unknown Says:

    I'm so used to seeing you in colour, but neutrals are quite striking on you as well.

    Great look!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - thanks love...I used to be anti nude, look at me now ;)

    Zerin - thanks hun. That palette is amazing!

    Tamara - thank you sweetie :)

Post a Comment