February 21, 2012


Hello my beauties! I've been pretty good with my low-buy since fall last year and definitely don't feel I need any new makeup. When I buy somethings once in a blue moon, it's more to reward myself for being good, lol! In the meantime, I've been shopping my stash quite a bit for the last few months.

I was inspired by the super talented Makeup Your Jagsara to use my old Style Black MES for this look. I remember been so excited over these MES when they came out (umm....3 years ago?) but haven't been using them much since that year. I used the MES damp with MUFE Mist and Mixed. I also went for pale lips with my all time fave nude lipstick Blankety and made it even lighter with the milky pink Glamour for All l/g (LE).

Hope you like this look:

Face
Nars Copacabana illuminator
mixed with
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation - Buff 4C
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Young Punk MES - inner lid
Cinderfella MES - outer lid and crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Blue Flame MES - to line around the eyes
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Blankety l/s
Glamour for All l/g

1-20/2/12

2-20/2/12

3-20/2/12

4-20/2/12

2 Responses to "Shopping My Stash - Style Black"

  1. Chantel Says:

    Beautiful makeup look!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you :)

Post a Comment