February 10, 2012


Hey beauties! Last week, I ventured into the mall after I'd say two months to pick up some of my hair and skin basics that I'd ran out of. Thought I share the haul here with you. It's not super exciting, but I also did a small MAC and Chanel haul that I'll share next week to spice it up :P

haul1

At Trades Secret, I picked up a bottle of Moroccanoil hair oil that I had finally ran out of after almost 2 years of consistent usage. I'm very low maintenance hair-wise and this product is really the only thing I use on my hair. I don't do mouse, wax, gel, spray....I just put a dollop of this oil after each wash (twice a week) and I'm good to go.

I also am a fan of Moroccanoil hair mask and mine had just ran out (also after 2 years) and wanted to get a replacement but my store was out. So I decided to give the Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Mask a try. The sales girl told me to use this the same way, a tiny bit in my wet hair once a week, let is set for a few minutes and then rinse off.

zoyas

Then while I was there, I picked up two of Zoya's spring collection nail polishes. I got Skylar (see swatch in my previous post) and Bevin. Both are so cute!!

skin

I got a replacement for my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion as well. Another product I've been using forever (close to 10 years) just coz it works for me. I don't like to switch my skin products too much.

The bottle next to it is a self tanning lotion called FakeBake that they gave me at TS with my $50+ purchase. I'll be interested to try it as I definitely could use some colour on my face right now. I've lost all of what was left on my tan and now am as light as NW20 :/ The sales girl really raved about it but I gotta use it before giving my opinion.

Have you guys tried any of these products? What are your holly grail skin and hair products?

2 Responses to "Haul - Skin and Hair Basics + Polishes"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    I've been meaning to buy that hair mask. How much did you buy it for?

    I saw the treatment oil for $36 at shoppers. =S

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I think it was around $40 after tax. It's slightly cheaper than the Moroccanoil version

Post a Comment