March 28, 2013
Another month had gone us by! I gotta say 7 months so far is my fave babyhood age. She's so interactive and cute at this age...I mean she's always cute but now it's a whole other level.
Baby Stat: Sofia is 20lbs now and I know she's quite bit taller than last month; I just haven't measured her. She's mostly in 9-12 or 12month clothing. I had to put away quite bit more stuff that's small for her. Makes me sad a bit :(
Heath: Poor baby had another cold two weeks ago which seems to have subsided now. She's still teething badly but no teeth in sight yet!
Eat: Sofia is eating a lot more food now. We introduced yogurt yesterday and she's loving it mixed with oatmeal cereal for breakfast. She also took on her sippy cup quite well and likes her water cool. I puree most of her veggie and fruits but use store bought baby meat. She likes pretty much anything we give her but avocados, bananas, yogurt, chicken and peas are her faves. I haven't done finger food yet as I'm worried she'll choke coz she has no teeth!
Sleep: She's been sleeping through for the most part since she turned 6 months (usually 6:45 pm to 6:30 am). We went through a week of middle of the night pooping but thankfully are out of that phase now. She takes 2 naps per day which are 1-1.5 hour each.
- crawling backward and army crawling
- she gets on all four position and then drops back to the floor
- she understands simple commands like "no", "kiss", "eat" and responds to her name being called.
- drinking water from a sippy cup
- separation anxiety has passed now. She's content to play in her jumparoo or on the floor with her cubes.
How I'm doing:
- still exercising quite a bit and just started Zumba to add some variety to my routine.
- sleep is getting better. I'm mostly off my sleep meds and my anxiety has subsided
- I'm breastfeeding full time still but she's spaced out her feeds. It's now easier for me to leave her with someone and get a few hours on my own.
Hope you guys enjoyed this update :)
March 28, 2013