I'm still stuck with this wonderful flue :/ However, yesterday I received my new pigments in the mail. Another Temptette (Shayla) and I decided that we swap some of our pigments and I received my share yesterday. The colours are beautiful. I have a lot of purples, blue and pinks so I chose some of her green/gold/copper colours and I'm so happy I did :) So this is a look I did with some of the new pigments. Shayla, this is dedicated to you, I won't let the flue stop me from playing with my new beauties :)

Face
Same as usual
LoveJoy mb
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Old Gold p/m - inner lid
Spiritualize p/m - outer lid
Copper p/m - crease and outer v
Gorgeous Gold e/s - tear duct
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Copper Sparkle p/m - wet to line lower lashline

Lips
3N l/s

2 Responses to "Dedicated to Shayla :)"

  1. Celia Says:

    Thank you for the comment!
    I love your color combos... I might take one for inspiration :D

  2. Shayla Says:

    Thanks for the dedication of this beautiful look! Like I said on Temptalia, warm colors really suit you!

Post a Comment