I know, I know! I do too much purples! It's just that purple is the non brainer eye makeup for me. I wore this look to the Festival of Season Gala that my husband had helped organize. The Mayor of Ottawa was there too. Though you know I really wanted to punch him as we're having bus drivers strike her in Ottawa and I kinda see it the mayor's responsibility to resolve the issue and he hasn't done much about it. In fact I saw many ppl give him annoyed looks last night.

Anyway, on to the FOTD. I know there are lotsa products, but it literally took me 10 mins to finish this look:

Face
Same as usual
Pleasantry mb
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Bare Canvas paint
Sunset B. e/s
Poison Pen e/s
Top Hat e/s
Graphology e/s
matte pale pink e/s from an old Elizabeth Arden quad
UD 24/7 pencil in 1999
Stila Black Smudge Pot

Lips
Up the Amp l/s

0 Responses to "I did another purple look :p"

Post a Comment