I tried this reverse eyeliner look I've been meaning to do for the longest time. I wore this to work so I didn't want to make it too dramatic. My husband said I looked like Cleopatra! Lol, I don't think men really get makeup.

Face
Same as usual
LoveJoy mb
Sunspill loose bp

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p
Goldmine e/s
Star Violet e/s
Solar White e/s
Stila Black Smudge Pot
NYX Black e/s

Lips
Long Stem Roses slimshine

2 Responses to "The reverse eyeliner look"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Hmm...this is a different look. It looks neat, but I'm not sure what to think about it otherwise. I'm going to say I like it, because the colors you used are GREAT! And it's experimentation....experimentation is always great :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    lol I know, I like it less the more I look at it. I swear it looked good on Rihanna! lol :D

Post a Comment