9:36 AM


It's been snowing in Ottawa for a few days straight. I'm already tired of winter and it hasn't even really started. I did this look today to cheer me up coz it's sorta tropical. I had to use flash again as it was dark out so the colours are not as vibrant as they could have been.

Face
Same as usual
Stark Naked bpb
Petticoat MSF
(I must say that the combo of Stark Naked and Pettocoat is one of my all time fave)

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Golden Olive p/m - lid
NYX Turquoise Pearl Mania - Crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Solar White e/s - tear duct
Delphic f/l - lower lashline

Lips
Vegas Volt l/s
Sock Hop l/g

3 Responses to "missing summer :("

  1. Shayla Says:

    Yay tropical look! I feel for snowy Ottawa...Edmonton is in the process of getting another small snowfall...none of the others have stayed yet since it's been above zero fairly often.

    I'm not complaining, I hate winter. At least you Ottawa peeps have the Rideau Canal, and easy access to the Quebec winter festival thingy :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    well that's true about the canal. Though I find Ottawa too windy in the winter. I've never been to Edmonton, how cold does it get there? Is it really windy like here?

  3. Shayla Says:

    It's on the prairies, so it gets fairly windy, yeah. Lately, even though the temp's been above zero, it's still chilly with the wind.

    I wouldn't be the best person to tell you all about Edmonton though, since I've only lived here 3+ years and apparently the winters since have all been pretty mild.

    I grew up in Fort St. John (northern BC), and the regular temperature in the winter there is -20*C at least...sucks :(

Post a Comment