I've been very busy with work this week so I haven't had a chance to update my blog. Things are just crazy in my office now as it is the end of the year. I will be away for about 10 days during the holidays so I need to make sure that there are no loose ends left.

I just thought I post my wish list from the MAC perm line as of now. I actually haven't been paying a lot of attention to the LE stuff since Cult of Cherry and trying to focus on the perm line, there are some beautiful gems in there, trust me!

Lipsticks
Lovelorn
Snob
Honey Love
Half 'n half

Lipglosses
Prr
Love Nectar
Flusterose
Wonderstruck

Eyeshadows
Blanc Type
Handwritten
Fig 1
Typographic
Plumage (I've been loving the mattes and matte2's lately)

Pro pigments
Grape (I have a sample of this and I'm running out)
Clear Sky Blue

I'm hoping to stick to my perm list and avoid most of the upcoming LE collections. It might be a little bit hard with the Brunette, Blonde and Redhead collection but we will see :)

I also placed an order with Head2Toe website for some ChinaGlaze and Essie nail polishes. I'm a big nailpolish addict but have been wearing OPI for too long so I thought of expanding my horizon. I have placed and order for the following:

CG - Harmony
CG - Admire
CG - Sexy Lady
Essie - Big Spender
Essie - Secret Affair
Essie - Jackie Oh My
Essie - Anniversary Gala
Essie - Watermelon

I can't wait to get my goodies!!

1 Response to "My MAC wishlist/ nail polish order"

  1. Shayla Says:

    You'll have to let me know how the Essie nail polishes turn out! :)

    (You'll love China Glaze)

Post a Comment