So I did this look today and again I think my camera never does any justice to the bright looks! A few minutes after I took these pictures, I spilled hot tea on my lips, chin and neck and now they burn like hell!! Probably i can't wear l/s for a few days till i heal :( Then i came to work and been working while holding ice on my chin and lips :(

face
same as usual
Soft Flame loose bp

eyes
Fresco Rose p/p -base
Pink Opal p/m - inner corner
Fuchsia p/m - lid
Print e/s - crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Lise Watier silver e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Please Me l/s
random pink VS lipgloss

3 Responses to "Right before I got burnt"

  1. Shayla Says:

    It's really too bad the camera doesn't do justice, because I know fuchsia shows up better than that!

    Once again, sorry to hear about your burn :(

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla, already feeling better. I went to the doc and got some creme, so now I'm going through the peeling process :P

  3. BRosa Says:

    Girl, I'm sorry about your accident with the tea, hope you heal fast. I do have to say the combo is great, but you're right, it doesn't show well on the pic. Have you tried diff. lighting?

Post a Comment