9:25 AM

September 11, 2009

I really liked today's look. I hadn't done something multi-colour like this for a while and I loved the result. I had a mini freakout this morning when I couldn't find my 226 but I ended up finding it on the floor!! I cannot imagine losing my 226, it's my fave crease brush.

Btw, I'm still enjoying my new hair. I will be visiting the parents today again as it's their 29th anniversary today. Maybe my mom will have time to style my hair again.

Anyway, here's the look.

Face
Same as usual
Stark Naked bpb
Alpha Girl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner 1/3 lid
Amber Lights e/s - mid 1/3 lid and lower lashline
Star Violet e/s - outer 1/3 lid
Poison Pen e/s - crease and lower lashline
Graphology e/s - outer v
Solar White e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - to line

Lips
Craving l/s

1-11/9/9

2-11/9/9

3 Responses to "Warm Rainbow"

  1. *~mad munky~* Says:

    that lip colour is really nice! :o)

  2. Tina Says:

    Very pretty and I love the new hair!!! :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    mad munky - thank you, i love berry coloured lips

    Tina - thank you so much

Post a Comment