January 18, 2011

Hey lovelies! Hubby surprised me after my surgery with one of my most wished for items, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque in Coromandel. He hid it in the basement and got me to find it as a test to how good my eyes were now. I did find it in 10 minutes, even though we live in a bungalow so our basement is huge! Isn't this the most gorgeous warm red you've ever seen? I love it, if possible, even more than Chanel Dragon *gasps*

coro

coro2
Rouge Allure Lacque in Coromandel on NW25 skintone

I wore this look last Sunday for a documentary premier one of our close friends was sponsoring. I wanted to keep the eyes totally neutral but couldn't help but put some eyeshadows + liner in there :D

Face
Face & Body foundation - N2
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pear bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE #112 - lid
MUFE #15 - crease
Espresso e/s - outer v and lower lashline
Solar White e/s - highlight
BB Chocolate Shimmer g/l - to line
Stila Topaz k/l - waterline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Inglot red l/l
Chanel Coromandel RA Laque

1-16/1/11

2-16/1/11

And casual Sunday outfit of the day is an olive tank (can't remember by whom), slim jean by DKNY, sweater by Bebe and boots by Aldo:

ootd

Have a fabulous Tuesday lovelies!

9 Responses to "Chanel Coromandel Spices Up Casual Sunday"

  1. Arianne (Glitter Geek) Says:

    Dang girl that's a great red on you! I'm still wanting Dragon myself, but Coromandel looks like a great pick, too.

  2. Unknown Says:

    this is an AWESOME red on you & i love the eye makeup you paired it with! your hubby is so cute to make it into a little game <3

  3. 1xellus1 Says:

    LOVELY! LOL @ the seek & find game! The prize was so worth the search! He sounds like a sweetheart. Thanks for sharing

  4. Unknown Says:

    I bought this one over Dragon because I love the more orangey red and was surprised that not many people loved it as much as Dragon! :O I heart this lipstick and I am so glad you like it too! The colour looks stunning on you.

    P.S What a great hubby <3

  5. Katrina Says:

    That color looks awesome on you! I def want to start wearing more lipstick!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arianne - thanks, they're both gorgeous reds but Coromandel is bolder so that might be why I prefer it slightely :)

    Amy - thank you, he's a keeper :)

    1xellus1 - he's the best, and now I know if can see :D

    Ricquetta - Thanks my dear :) I tend to stick to blue reds but was so surprised on how wearable and great this shade was.

    Rambling beauty - thanks sweetness. You totally should, lipsticks are so sophisticated and you'll love coming up with different colour combos :)

  7. Unknown Says:

    I've been wanting dragon for a while!! The CHANEL counter at the macys where I work, they are still out of stock.. grr that shade looks lovely on you tho

  8. Kayla Says:

    That colour look phenomenal on you!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've become a follower of yours now too and I'm so happy I did!

  9. The Dollymix Diaries Says:

    Your hubby is soo sweet. That shade of red looks hot on you and i love your outfit!

Post a Comment