Jan 1, 2013

Hi guys! Happy New Year to you all. This was a different year for me for sure. Last year NYE at exactly 8 pm we discovered I was pregnant. We proceeded to go to a NYE party anyway and I just told people I was sick and hence not drinking. This year though, my hubs and baby Sofia are actually sick. We ordered take out and were in bed by 9 pm lol!

How did you guys spend your NYE? I'm guessing yours was much more eventful than mine hahah!

This is a look I did a few days ago when we went to dinner with the family for my youngest sister's 22nd birthday. I did a soft purple look to go with the lavender Old Navy sweater I was wearing. I used a few of my favourite old MAC eyeshadows. Speaking of which, I need your feedback. Do you guys want to see product pictures of the looks I do here on the blog? Let me know so I can incorporate them in future posts.

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - BR20
Ben Nye powder
MAC Azalea Blossom b/o (LE - pink purple gradient)

Eyes
UDPP - base
UD Morphine Shadow Pencil - base for lid
MAC Illegal Cargo e/s (LE - grayed lavender) - lid
MAC Poison Plum e/s - crease
MAC Stars n Rockers e/s - above crease
MAC Solar White e/s (LE - golden vanilla)- highlight
MUFE liquid liner #15 (gunmetal) - to line
Annabelle Le Big Show mascara

Lips
Lancome Rouge in Love in Violette Coquette

Dec2

De1

I don't have pictures of my outfit besides what you see above (sweater by old navy, faux fur vest by BB Dakota). But I did take a picture of Sofia's outfit. Since this was on Boxing Day, she wore another holiday themed outfit :)

sof1

Hope you all start a great new year. Thank you all again for supporting my humble little blog for yet another year :)

2 Responses to "Happy New Year - A Purple Look From Me"

  1. Milex Says:

    good job!

  2. Nina John Says:

    I am very happy to find this blog.Thanks for creating the page! Im positive that it will be very popular. It has good and valuable content which is very rare these days.

    McDesert Safari

Post a Comment