12:26 PM

October 19, 2012

Hi guys! I was itching for dark lips again yesterday when the dark clouds didn't seem to leave the sky. I went for my darkest lipstick, Nars Train Bleu matte velvet pencil. Surprisingly even for me, I found it just a tad too dark on this particular day. So I paired it with a red toned plum lipgloss (MAC Purple Rain). Dark lips like this pair very well with light pearly eyes which I achieved with the LE Chanel quint from spring 2010.

Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Marcelle BB Cream - Light to Medium
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Santa Fe
Ben Nye Powder
Pink Cult blush (LE)

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Chanel Regard Perlee quint (LE) - peach and burgundy shades on lid
UD Tease e/s - crease
UD Virgin e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Lise Watier Silver liner - lower lashline
Annabelle Le Big Show mascara

Lips
Nars Train Bleu mvp
Purple Rain l/g

1-18/10/12

2-18/10/12

My little girl is getting so big! Here's a picture of her I snapped yesterday. I will do a full update when she hits two months (October 24th):

sofia

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 Responses to "As Dark as it Gets"

  1. Shayla Says:

    You look lovely as always, Saadeh. Glad to see you're still in makeup, and look so happy :)

  2. Chantel Says:

    Nice lip color. Your baby is so adorable <3

  3. maya Says:

    I really like this makeup look on you! The vampy lip suits you really nicely. And your daughter is so cure adorable! <3

  4. Cali Gal Lola Says:

    You totally rock the dark red lipstick well. Your baby is so cute and looks so big already!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks love! I shall never let go of makeup ;)

    Chantel - thank you so much :)

    Maya - thanks sweetie. She's growing up so fast!!!

    Cali Gal Lola - thanks hun, she's is! I can't believe time is going by this quickly :(

  6. Maryam Maquillage Says:

    like mama like daughter :)) your little girl is absolutely precious and gorgeous!! <3

Post a Comment