October 6, 2012

...so many things. As I get older, I see life and what I've been given in a new perspective. I'm thankful for life, peace, health, family, friends, readers, opportunities given to me...

But above all, I'm grateful for my little baby girl. I'm thankful that she showed me how to be selfless and to love unconditionally; a love I'd never known before.

sof2

sof3

sof5

sof1

I'm grateful to be a mother!


Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Readers :)

5 Responses to "This Thanksgiving, I'm Grateful For..."

  1. maya Says:

    Happy thanksgiving, dear! This was such a touching post. I can't wait to experience the gift of being a mother as well. <3

  2. Amina Says:

    she is soooooo beautiful!! Enjoy your first thanksgiving with her

  3. Cali Gal Lola Says:

    She is just adorable!!

  4. Chester Says:

    I'm so tuned into the American holiday calendar that it didn't even cross my mind that today is Thanksgiving, lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Your baby girl is such a sweetie!! :)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks everyone, happy Thanksgiving <3

Post a Comment