May 25, 2011


Hey lovelies! I'm hating my eyebrows these days and my mom (who threads my eyebrows for me) is on vacation in Europe so I have to deal for now. I tried the best I could with the makeup though, lol! I did a pink toned eye look with a more defined blue eyeliner (I love you MUFE Aqua Cream in #22).

Yesterday was also my first day back at work after a 10-day vacation. I spent all day reading emails! I already feel caught up and back at them though. I also missed being super swamped with work, believe it or not! Hope you guys like this look.

Face
Nars Pore Refining Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Santa Fe
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Stark Naked blush
Pink Cult blush - on the apples of cheeks only

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p - base
Inglot Pearl #440 - inner lid
Stars n Rockets e/s - mid lid
AMC #72 - outer lid
Reelect Blackened Red glitter - on top of AMC #72
Vanilla p/m - highight
MUFE Aqua Cream #20 - to do double line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Snob l/s
Going Casual c/g

1-24/5/11

2-24/5/11

3-24/5/11

4-24/5/11

5 Responses to "The Dramatic Blue Liner"

  1. Stevista Says:

    Awww pretty! I love blue eyeliner, it makes the whites of your eyes appear more white ;) x

  2. JC ♔ Says:

    very pretty! i think i'm going to have to try blue eyeliner soon.

  3. Unknown Says:

    Pretty! I love the liner!

    It's cool that your mom does your eyebrows--I've had so many bad eyebrow experiences and spent so much money, I wish my mom could do mine!

  4. Huda Says:

    You rock this look so well! It's very lovely on you :) I've never tried blue eyeliner before, but I think now I have to, and hope that it looks half as good on me as it does on you! Great post! I'm officially following you now :) Please take the time to check out my blog, and follow me too if you're interested! <3

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Stavroula - thanks, blue is so versatile :)

    JC - thanks love! Blue eyeliner looks gorgeous with all eye colours :)

    Jennifer - thanks sweetness. My mom is a licensed astethician and no one does my brows like her. I'm pretty lucky :)

    Huda - thank u so much hun. You should totally try blue. I think blue is my fave shade of eyeliner anyway. Will check out ur blog :)

Post a Comment