May 23, 2011


Hey lovelies! I'm finally back from my 10-day vacation in Hamilton/Toronto and Buffalo. I had the most amazing time with some of my favourite people and could not be more relaxed right now. Sometimes, it's not about the destination (I've been to Toronto more than I care to count, lol), but about the people you spend time away from home.

I thought I share some pictures with you. Hope you enjoy them :)

This pic was taken Up the Mountains in Hamilton. We climbed 500 steps to get up there. Amazing workout :D
vacay1

This one is at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto. Obviously I took a pic by the Persian Arch:
vacay2

Hubby took this pic of me in Letchworth State Park in NY where we had rented cabins with some friends. I loved the waterfalls, we saw 3 of them:
vacay3

This pic was taken right before we left the cabin. Amazing time was had there, plus amazing food and weather:
vacay4

Last night in Toronto we partied at Republik and Access. We had a booth and everyone had a blast:
vacay 5

As usual, I packed way more makeup that I actually used. I don't tend to care too much about makeup when I travel. So I did a series of look with my UD Naked palette, but nothing really worth posting about. This is what I did like 90% of the time; put together, but not exciting:
FOTD

Anyhuw, I'm happy to be back to my favourite past time, blogging. Lookout for FOTD's coming up again starting tomorrow.

3 Responses to "I'm Back - Random Pics from my Trip"

  1. Unknown Says:

    looks like you had an awesome time, vacations are the best! love those earrings in the last pic :-D

  2. Unknown Says:

    What a lovely look~ I know what you mean though, when I went to Florida, I hardly put on makeup. Not only because I was on vacation, but it was way too humid for too much makeup. :D

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks girls. I'm feeling pretty down today back at work though, lol! I guess the vacations are never long enough :/

Post a Comment