12:12 PM

May 31, 2011


Hey beauties! It's so warm here these days that I always feel like wearing shades of gold and tan on my eyes. I forced myself out of the rut by adding some fuchsia shades in the crease of my eyes. I also notice that I have waaaay too many gold eyeshadows and pigments. This is one of those areas that I don't need any more products, lol! That and in the lipstick department.

On other news, I'm still working on the 30-Day Shred by Jillian Michael and now I'm on level 3. It's totally kicking me in the ass but it's also good for me. For the first time in my life, I have muscles even on my ass, lol!

Anyway, back to the topic. Here's the look, hope you guys like it :)

Face
Nars Pore Reducing Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Gold Mode p/m - inner lid
Woodwinked e/s - mid lid
Nars Cordura duo - lighter shade on outer lid, darker shade in outer v
Bright Fuchsia p/m - crease and above
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
UD Bourbon 24/7 - lower lashline
BB Chocolate Brown g/l - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
MUFE 16C l/l
Gladiola l/s

2-30/5/11

1-30/5/11

3-30/5/11

4-30/5/11

0 Responses to "Golden Fuchsia"

Post a Comment