12:07 PM

May 10, 2011



Hey lovelies! I've mentioned before that I don't really like green eyeshadows on myself so you don't often see me sporting this colour. For some reason though, on Monday I wanted to wear my Lucky Green e/s and then went all out green. It might be because it's finally sunny and warm here and all lawns are lush and green, lol!



Here's the result of the green experimenting. Hope you guys like it :) Oh, and you might notice my hair is more red; I dyed again on Sunday!



Face

Nars Pore Refining Primer - testing this at the moment

Nars Sheer Matte Foundation - Fiji

MUFE Full Cover - #6

Ben Nye Powder

Instant Chic blush



Eyes

Painterly p/p - base

Goldmine e/s - inner lid

Lucky Green e/s - mid lid

Velvet Moss e/s - outer lid and crease

Deep Blue Green p/m - outer v

Blanc Type e/s - highlight

BB Ivy Shimmer g/l - to line

MUFE Aqua Cream #22 - lower lashline

Lancome Definicils Pro mascara



Lips

Guerlain Rose Bengal Rouge Automatique



2-9/5/11



1-9/5/11



3-9/5/11



And for outfit of the day we have a simple black t-shirt by H&M, olive green skirt by Calvin Klein, pointy toe nude pumps by Nine West and the necklace was a gift:



ootd

2 Responses to "Lucky Green"

  1. makeupattitude Says:

    Fabulous as always :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    There is somethign about green and u that I love! Beautiful look and great outfit. I love how the t-shirt still looks dressed up with the necklace and skirt!

Post a Comment