May 27, 2011


Hi beauties! I slept pretty terribly last night and tried to put on as much bright makeup to make myself look more fresh (I seem to go brighter the less sleep I get). I guess this is a flower inspiration, though I'm not quite sure which flower, lol! Hope you guys like it anyway :)

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going for brunch with a gf tomorrow and then have ppl over for dinner. My parents are also back from their Euro vacation so I'm going to visit them on Sunday for lunch.

Here's the sorta_flower_look:

Face
Nars Pore Refining Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed in foundation
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Instant Chic blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE #112 - inner lid
MUFE #15 - mid lid
MUFE #39 - outer lid
Smoke Signal p/m - outer lid
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Electric Coral p/m - lower lashline
Inglot matt yellow shadow - tear duct
Inglot purple g/l - to line
Chanel Rouge Noir mascara

Lips
Temperature Rising l/l
MUFE Rouge Intense Artist #37

1-26/5/11

2-26/5/11

3-26/5/11

2 Responses to "Maybe Like a Flower?"

  1. Andrea Says:

    love the look on you

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks love :)

Post a Comment