May 3, 2011


Hi beauties! I'm currently in Quebec City on business and will be here till Friday. I've done all these scheduled posts this past weekend as I hate to leave you all with no posts for one full week. Wish me luck in this trip, it's always hard to do all this technical work in French, lol! Mine has gotten very rusty though French is my second language.

This is a look I did on Saturday for a day of strolling in the market and shopping. I used some of my new goodies I talked about in the last post. I am so in love with Nars Dogon duo; I think it's already one of my fave duos of all time. I love the taupe side especially due to the green duochrome quality it has. Hope you guys like this look :)

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Beige Tendre (B20)
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Nars Irresistiblement Bronzer
Bite of an Apple blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Solar White e/s - inner lid
Nars Dogon duo - taupe shade on lid, dark teal shade in crease
Velvet Moss e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Cargo Swimmable Teal shade - lower lashline
Lancome Black Art Liner - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
MUFE 2C l/l
MUFE #29 Rouge Artist Intense

1-30/4/11

2-30/4/11

4 Responses to "Smokey Taupe Green with Dogon"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Hey missy did u get a tan? Or new foundation? U look so golden and glowy. Nice!

    I love how the green is concentrated on the outer crease...it really makes this look pop! Lovely my sweet!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks love. No, I'm still winter pasty.... now I've gone down to friggin NW20! It's just the Nars bronzer, the new one I picked up the day before in Irresistablement. It makes a good fake tan, hahaha :D

  3. Shayla Says:

    I was curious about what this duo looked like in practice...thanks for the look!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - love this duo! I def recommend it

Post a Comment