August 1, 2012

Woohooo, today is the first day of August! It means this month I will get to finally meet my baby. That is if she's not too late, since I'm due on the 28th she could very well be a September baby too!

Due to the scorching hot weather pattern continuing this month, I'm still too lazy to do a full face of makeup every day. This morning I came up with this simple look that still has an impact. I was wearing my Gap neon green shirt and decided to do neon eyeliner and lipstick. I figured I'm tanned enough now to get away with it :P

I don't ever like to spend the money on crazy coloured liquid liners. I just mix pigments with MAC gel mixing medium to create my own orange, fuchsia or neon green liners. Did the same with this look, MAC Bright Fuchsia pigment + MAC gel mixing medium = bright fuchsia liner.

Face
Nars TM in Alaska
Ben Nye powder
Nars Irresistiblement Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat blush

Eyes
UDPP - base
Your Ladyship p/m (LE) - all over lid
Bright Fuchsia p/m (Pro) - with mm as upper lashline liner
Cargo Swimmable - green shade on lower lashline
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Trimmed in Pink l/l (LE)
Impassioned l/s

1-1/8/12

Hope you liked this look. Are you a fan of neon makeup?

0 Responses to "Simple Summer Makeup Idea - Neon Pairing"

Post a Comment