8:58 AM

I have a soft spot for my Rose pigment. It's a very chunky pigment but I love the colour, I think it's pretty unique. I kinda think that I have done a similar look before but I again didn't have a good night sleep so I did not feel like debating whether this is a repeat or not! I really love the pink lip combo I did today, it was a lot nicer than the photo shows it.

Face
Same as usual
Eversun bpb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
BB Pink Bronze e/s - inner lid
Rose p/m - mid lid
Heritage Rouge p/m - outer lid and into the crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
UD 24/7 liner in Baked - lower lash line

Lips
Chatterbox l/s
Palatial l/g

1-10/3/9

2-10/3/9

3-10/3/9

4-10/3/9

5-10/3/9

2 Responses to "My Beloved Rose"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love the look, especially the l/g, l/s combo!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you :)

Post a Comment