July 12, 2012
Hi everyone! Time for anothe pregnancy update, we are now at week 33 which is 8 months and one week. I only have about 6 weeks left till my estimated due date of August 28th.
Here's my bump picture from yesterday:
Weight/body: I have now put on 18 lbs at nearly 34 weeks! Wow, I thought I'd never grow!! My weight is still focused on my bump and nowhere else and I still cary high. My belly button is starting to pop too, lol! My breasts have gone up a cup size unfortunately. I'm hoping they stay where they are now though and don't get any bigger.
Baby Movement: OMG you guys would not believe how much this little one moves and kicks around! I feel like she never sleeps and hope she does sleep when she comes out, lol! She's been head down since week 28 so I feel her kicks right under my ribcage.
Craving/appetite: appetite is all there these days and I'm eating much more than before. My husband is loving it! I still eat very clean though, no fast food or junk snacks. Always home made, even the dessert.
Loving About Pregnancy these days:
- Acts of kindness from family, friends and coworkers. One of my coworkers even threw me a surprise office shower. I received my pretty diaper bag (more on that on another post) as a gift, my boss paid for all refreshments and I had a great time with my coworkers.
- Pregnancy in summer style: maxi dresses are my best friend. Pretty much everyday I get many compliments on my outfits
- Hubby cooking food and baking pies for me. It used to be who did all the cooking and it's nice to have a break from that.
- All the baby kicks, never gets old!
Not Loving so Much:
- The damn heat and humidity! This is the worst summer ever and often, we reach a high of 45C with humidity here in Ottawa :/
- Chest pain, can't do much about it either. It comes and goes throughout the day.
- The waiting game...I wish I wasn't such a control freak and I'd just take things as they come. I wanna know when exactly I'll go into labour, lol!
- Less energy than before...I plan for so much and can never get it all done.
Accomplished so far:
- Nursery complete, all baby gadget and gears purchased. All clothes washed and organized.
- Did the hospital tour and finalized my birth plan. Made it much more generic as I won't know how things go until I go into labour.
- Started on the raspberry leaf tea regiment which is said to facilitate labour. Anyone has personal experience with that?
To do still:
- Attend the prenatal classes (two condensed classes over the next two weekends).
- Pack the hospital bag and have it ready to go.
- Set up the bassinet next to our bed for when baby's still young.
July 12, 2012