July 21, 2012

Happy weekend loves! I'm at a point in my pregnancy when my sleep is totally messed up. I still sleep very well most night but for some reason I can't stay in bed past a certain time, maybe my nesting is kicking in :D hence why I'm up now blogging.

I went in for a mani/pedi treatment with six girlfriends yesterday afternoon and decided to glam up my face with a bold orange red lips, Chanel Coromandel Rouge Allure Laque and Nars Babe Lipgloss. It was nice to do my face as most of the last two weeks my routine has been to apply tinted moisturizer, cream bronzer, pink lipstick and go!

Hope you like this look :)

Face
Nars TM in Alaska
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Irressistiblement Bronzer
Instant Chic blush (LE)

Eyes
UDPP - base
Saffron e/s (LE - burnt orange red) - above crease
Inglot dark matte brown e/s - crease and lower lashline
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Amber Lights e/s - lid
Stila Jewelled palette - gold shade patted on lid
Blacktrack f/l - to line
LW Smokey Black e/k - waterline
Lancoem Hypnose Drama mascara

Lips
Inglot red l/l
Chanel Coromandel RA Laque
Nars Babe l/g

1-20/7/12

2-20/7/12

2 Responses to "Shinny Orange Red Lips"

  1. _thatsheart Says:

    pretty! xx

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    _thatsheart - thank you :)

Post a Comment