November 11, 2010

Hey guys, this is a bit of different post from me. I recently lost one dress size (went from a 10 to a 8) so I'm super psyched! I've always eaten pretty healthy but for the last few months I've been working out more regularly and it's nice to see that it's paid off. I found that the dance inspired exercises work much better for me as I love dancing. I tend to slack off on regular weight and cardio routines but anything dance related gets me going.

Now, I know I will never really be a thin girl. At 28, I've come in terms with my wider hips and my boobs (lol!) so I'm comfortable in my skin. But I did want to lose those few pounds and accomplishing that makes me excited. Now only if I could get a rock hard abs, hehe! Here's the outfit of the day for the occasion:

blue

Dress is by Calvin Klein, jacket by Tristan and America, tights by H&M and booties by Nine West.

And here's a simple look I did today featuring Rebel l/s:

Face
Pro Longwear Foundation - NW25
Nars Laguna blush
Nars Orgasm Illuminator

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Inglot AMC Shine #461 - inner lid
Inglot Matte #361 - lid
Inglot Matte #40 - crease and outer lid
Inglot Matte #390 - above crease
Vanilla p/m - highlight
MUFE gold e/k - lower lashline
BB Chocolate Shimmer g/l - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Inglot l/l in #861
Rebel l/s

1-10/11/1-

2-10/11/10

8 Responses to "Blue Dress of the Day + Simply Rebel-ing"

  1. Arezu Says:

    Congrats on the weight loss! That must be exciting, especially since you did it a way that you enjoy and you didn't kill yourself over it.

    I love the dress and how you paired it with everything, and your hair! The look is beautiful as well :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    Congrats my dear! Just being healthy is a great thing. U look great but u did before too. Love the simple look and beautiful blue dress.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    You look lovely, as always!

    Rebel looks awesome on you.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Arezu - thank you, it's rewarding to see the hard work pay off :)

    Tina - thank you :) I still want a hard rock abs but for that I'll have to kill myself, lol :D

    Anon - thank you so much, I love Rebel :)

  5. Unknown Says:

    Congratulations. :] You always look fab, but those little goals always feel SO good to achieve.

    Gorgeous look, Rebel is a favourite. <3

  6. Abby Q. Says:

    Girl you are looking fab! I am like you, the older I get the more I am coming to terms with the fact that I will never be model thin...and I'm glad! Also your foundation looks stellar!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Nepenthe - thank you so much, I'm motivated to work out even more now :)

    Abby - thanks sweetie, some things get better with age ;) ooh and I am loving MAC's Pro Longwear. I should review it in the blog soon.

  8. ??? Says:

    thats a very pretty dress~~~and its a nice blue colour on you~~~and the make up looks amazing on you great job


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

Post a Comment