9:12 AM

again with my favourite colours blue and purple. I had a very busy day yesterday. I woke up late coz I was up till late dancing at the wedding. Then we had to go to a friend's place for a house warming BBQ all the way on the other side of the city. We then picked up groceries to make dinner coz we had two friends from Calgary over for dinner. Overall it was a very busy weekend.
I'm back to my insomniac schedule and slept about 5 hours last night, but I will survive. Monday is a slow day anyway.

Face
Same as usual
Pleasantry mb
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Cornflower p/m - lid
Blue Flame e/s - crease
MUFE #92 e/s - outer v and lower lashline
MUFE #26 e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Delfic f/l - to line

Lips
Chatterbox l/s
Nymphette l/g

1-28/6/9

2-28/6/9

2 Responses to "Blue and purple"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Wow, sounds like you've been busy. I'm about the same - how do you find time to blog?

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    hehe, I guess I multitask. I blog while I eat my lunch most of the time :)

Post a Comment