I find out via Temptalia this morning that MAC is having this year's Friend's and Family sale between June 16th to 18th. I'm so excited!

I've been focusing on MAC's perm line and picking things up here and there. For example, I bought All That Glitters and Satin Taupe e/s (finally) when I was in the mall yesterday. This sale is a great opportunity for me to stock up on things I've been lemming for a while. Depending on how much cash I have available I want:

Honeylove l/s
Clear l/g
Gingerrot cremstick liner
Fantabulous d/g
Ladyblush blush creme
Artifact p/p
109 brush
242 brush
Prep and Primer Finishing Powder
Miximg Medium

What's every one getting during the sale?

3 Responses to "MAC Friends and Family Sale!"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Nice list!

    I have ladyblush blush creme and to be honest I dont like Mac's creme blushes they feel too heavy and I hate wearing them in the summer. I would suggest getting a cream colour base. This goes on sheer and isn't as heavy. I have hush and I love it under my blushes.

    http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15114&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1445

    Hope that helps! =D

  2. Shayla Says:

    Oh man...I am SO screwed. Lol!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Zerin - thanks for the advice. I will look into the CCB's then instead of blushcremes :)

    Shayla - you and I both!

Post a Comment