I was in Montreal this past weekend to attend one of my friends' bachelorette party. I decided to mix some pinks and purples together. I was even wearing ChG Sexy Lady on my nails, lol! The party was a lot of fun. We were mostly bar hoping and ended up hitting 12 of the major clubs in Montreal.

So here's the look.

Face
Same as usual
Pleasantry mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Vanilla p/m - lid
MUFE #92 - to cut crease and blend
MUFE #9 - lower lashline
MUFE#26 - above crease
Solar White e/s - highlight
Stila Black Smudge Pot - to line

Lips
Gladiola l/s

me1

me2

6 Responses to "Pinks for the Bachelorette party"

  1. AKEMI Says:

    your eyes look gorgeous I wonder why my MUFE e\s don't look as good on me :( they fade within 2 hours!!! nice blog you have

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Akemi, I'm happy you like the blog :)
    Do you put a primer under the eyeshadows? I use MAC's paintpot in Painterly under all my eyeshadows (MAC and MUFE) and it makes them pop

  3. Shayla Says:

    Wow, this is just gorgeous! I never pair pinks with purples, but I think I might have to after this!

    BTW - Yay for ChG :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla, pinks and purples are great together, try it for sure :)

  5. Nina Says:

    I think you look gorgeous! I now understand why you post these, after you did my makeup I was like wow..me look good hee hee.
    You look fantastic - can't wait to see you soon! :)

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    merci Nina jan :) I can't wait to meet again either :)

Post a Comment