8:59 AM

We're back to the daily post of work appropriate looks until next weekend, lol! It's a very sunny day today so the pic came out quite bright.

I'm planing on doing a few reviews this week including:

- Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer
- Orly Smudge Remover
- MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder

And here's the look of the day.

Face
Same as usual
X Rocks blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Blond's Gold p/m - lid
Royal Flush p/m - outer lid
Prussian e/s - crease and above
Solar White e/s - highlight
Lise Watier Marin e/l - to line

Lips
Craving l/s

1-8/6/9

2-8/6/9

3-8/6/9

4-8/6/9

3 Responses to "Quick Monday look"

  1. Shayla Says:

    You cut that crease, girl! I'm going to need to learn how to do this...

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    just use the 219 (if you have it) to draw the line then blend up. I usually just go over it with the 217 after to blend even more. Just make sure you don't blend down, or u loose the cut shape

  3. Shayla Says:

    Hmm...thanks for the tip! I think me and my 219 are going to become well acquainted...

Post a Comment