I picked up Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny this past weekend. This is the mid range colour in the Caribbean in a Compact bronzer series. If you have medium to tan skintone like me, you will like this bronzer (I'm about an NW30 right now but can be as light as NW25 in the winter).

bronzer2

I have been a fan of Too Faced products especially their eyeshadows and bronzers ever since I received a Too Faced Holiday box as a gift few years ago. I honestly think the bronzer is the best I've tried. It's shimmery without being glittery so it leaves your cheeks with a subtle glow.The bronzer has a pinky side and a bronze side but I use a big powder blush and apply them mixed together on the apple of my cheeks. The result is a gorgeous glow that's great for the summer.

The only downside of this is the price. This is about $38 CAD at Sephora though it's listed for $25 US on Sephora website. I don't really mind the price tag though as this will last me a long time to come.

I wore this bronzer, with Sculpt to contour, in my Saturday's FOTN. Here's a picture again:
smoke1

0 Responses to "Too Faced Sun Bunny"

Post a Comment