9:42 AM

I was feeling green today again. It's a bit nicer than yesterday but we're expecting showers. I finally had a good night sleep last night and ready to take on the last day of the week. We work half days on Fridays during the summer so I get to go home at noon and plan my outfit, makeup and hair for tomorrow's wedding.

Face
same as usual
Nars Deep Throat

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Chartreuse p/m - inner lid
Kelly Green p/m - outer lid
Clarity e/s - crease
Prussian e/s - outer v
Creme de Miel e/s -highlight
UD 24/7 liner in Covet - lower lashline

Lips
St Germaine l/s
She Loves Candy l/g

1-26/6/9

2-26/6/9

3-26/6/9

2 Responses to "Chartreuse Kelly"

  1. Kathleen Says:

    So pretty! I love you in greens!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Kathleen, green is great for summer

Post a Comment